HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of St Louis - St. Peters
Providing access to high-quality rehabilitative care, HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of St Louis - St. Peters is located at 10 Hospital Drive, Third Floor in St. Peters MO.
Contact the admissions department at 636 317-4005.
Patient/Visitor and Cafeteria Hours
Breakfast: 6:30 – 10:00 a.m.
Lunch: 10:45 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 4:45 – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
Breakfast: 8:00 – 9:45 a.m.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 4:45 – 6:00 p.m.
The cafeteria is located on the first floor near the gift shop and main hospital entrance.
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital Gift Shop
The gift shop at Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital has fresh floral arrangements, plants, balloons, magazines, toiletries and other convenience items available for purchase. We also offer prompt and courteous delivery service for our patients and employees. The gift shop is located on the first floor near the main hospital entrance.
Monday - Thursday : 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Map and Directions
10 Hospital Drive
St. Peters, Missouri 63376
From Interstate 70
- Take the Cave Springs exit 225.
- Turn south on Cave Springs and follow to Mexico Road.
- Turn right (west) onto Mexico Road and travel approximately one mile.
- Turn right onto BJC St. Peters Drive to enter the hospital campus.
- Turn right on Entrance Way and proceed to the hospital’s main entrance, Entrance A.